March 12, 2020 in the hotel Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya a practical conference “Digitalization 2020: government regulation, legal and business practice” will be held.
The objective of the conference is to discuss in a lively discussion format the problematic issues that lawyers have encountered in connection with the integration of digital projects in their own companies, in counterparty and partner companies, as well as in connection with the use of digital technologies in government and control bodies.
The following persons are invited to participate in the conference: house-lawyers, as well as lawyers of specialized consulting companies or practitioners accompanying business projects of digitalization and regulation of digital technologies (DT); practicing lawyers, notaries, judges; Top managers of companies implementing DT, representatives of the business in the field of digital technologies, creators of new projects; representatives of companies specializing in investment and financial services; Heads and experts of state and local government bodies, ensuring the implementation of national projects in the digital economy.
- Existing normative legal acts and draft laws in the field of regulation of end-to-end digital technologies: expert review of short stories, problems of regulation and implementation
- New rules in the Civil Code of the Russian Federation on digital rights and crowdfunding, or a revolution that has not yet happened. Where does the legislator go in the field of regulation of the circulation of digital rights and digital financial instruments?
- Legal status of crypto assets and cryptocurrencies: international and Russian aspects. Comparative analysis of the legal possibilities of various jurisdictions
- Taxation of digital financial assets: what to expect from the regulator (what legislative initiatives are being prepared for consideration).
- “Ghost Assets”, or Problems of Prevention and Investigation of Crimes in the Field of Digital Financial Assets
- Digitalization of the sphere of intellectual property: new challenges for a corporate lawyer
- Opportunities and prospects for the development of service companies around decentralized blockchain platforms
The conference will feature leading experts with practical experience in supporting digital projects, participants in working groups on the legal support of the digital economy
Organizer: Institute for the Development of Modern Educational Technologies (IRSOT)
Full-time participation + online broadcast are available
This will be a serious discussion by lawyers about the problems of legal regulation and possible solutions to complex issues within the framework of the current legislation. You will get a comprehensive view of the current situation and learn about the immediate plans of the regulators. Welcome! Apply for full-time participation
There is no opportunity to participate personally? Join the online broadcast and study at any convenient place! Apply for online watching
Still have questions? IRCOT Customer Support Service
+7 (495) 933-02-17, +7 (495) 974-24-53