What is Aleph Zero (AZERO)
Aleph Zero or AZERO is Proof-of-Stake (PoS) public blockchain. Right now, Aleph Zero is a combination of an original peer-reviewed AlephBFT consensus protocol and a customized Substrate stack. The project is developing a privacy framework based on Zero-knowledge Proofs (ZKPs) and Secure Multi-Party Computation (SMPC) to provide real-world companies and users with private smart contracts solutions.
Main Features Of Aleph Project
Any project that is claiming to build a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) public blockchain would definitely look for these three things: Decentralization, Scalability, and Private Smart Contracts.
- Decentralization is Aleph Zero’s main focus. Project aims to become the first decentralized Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) platform with a large (100+ nodes) committee that rotates every 15 minutes from a set chosen during every 24-hour era.
- Scalability. During a laboratory test, Aleph Zero peer-reviewed consensus protocol (AlephBFT) achieved 89,600 tx/s with a 416 ms confirmation time in a decentralized test setting of 112 AWS nodes spread across five continents. The test has been concluded on a simulation of simple transactions. Aleph Zero real-world performance, especially under heavy network load, is still under review.
- Private Smart Contracts platform called Liminal, Aleph Zero original privacy framework that currently under development is based not only on zero-knowledge proof, but also takes advantage of Secure Multi-Party Computation concepts. Moreover, the framework is being built in a purely software-based fashion, making Aleph Zero independent of external vendors.
Aleph Zero Ecosystem
The Aleph Zero privacy framework can be used on all major chains, which makes it possible for developers to synchronize their data and smart contracts with other blockchains.
To accomplish this goal, Aleph Zero comes up with its original consensus protocol AlephBFT which is based on DAG and integrated with the Substrate stack to enable wider adoption. The InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) system takes care of the decentralized file storage, which powers the scalable private smart contracts in the network.
The team is also working on the trustless wallet called Common that largely facilitates usersâ Decentralized Exchange experience. Moreover, a purely software-based framework based on zero-knowledge proofs and Secure Multi-Party Computation concepts called Liminal enables multi-chain privacy layers usable to bridge to Aleph Zero.
These key features power the Aleph Zero ecosystem and make it possible for Aleph Zero to create its multi-chain world.
AZERO Token. Price & Performance of AZERO.
AZERO token is the native asset of the Aleph Zero project. It powers the fundamental economy of the AZERO ecosystem and users may use AZERO for:
- Discounts on trading fees on DEX and fees for asset wrapping
- Discounts on usage fees and collateral for wrapped assets on the Liminal bridge
- Validator node staking and earning rewards
Aleph’s token is looking like a crypto investment with high potential. Currently, you can check the live AZERO price and you can buy Aleph Zero (AZERO) on different exchanges with only a few steps. For example, you follow this detailed guide on how to buy AZERO tokens.