The main problem with modern cryptocurrencies is a small amount of transactions per second (TPS). Agree, a long time of operation (for instance, when depositing Ethereum to an exchange) is sometimes annoying. QuarkChain offers a revolutionary solution to the problem. But will it be in demand in the future? Will it grow in price?
What Is QuarkChain?
Quarkchain is a high-speed blockchain consisting of two layers: the root one and sharding ones. What is the distinguishing feature of QuarkChain? The reported number of transactions per second is 1 million transactions. For example, VISA is capable of processing up to 56 thousand transactions per second. The transaction capacity of BTC is only 3.3 to 7 TPS (the Lighting Network is designed to solve this problem).
Features of the platform’s blockchain are as follows:
- Two-layers: sharding + root blockchain.
- Cross-transactions: they are available at any time, and their confirmation takes a few minutes.
- Market-oriented co-mining, which is a special incentive algorithm that prevents waste of power.
- Single smart wallet.
- Horizontal scaling: an increase in the number of private nodes.
QKC belongs to well-known ERC-20 tokens created on the Ethereum blockchain. After launching the Mainnet, ERC-20 tokens will be converted to Mainnet tokens. Premining will be available for this. QKC mining itself is carried out thanks to the classical proof-of-work (PoW) algorithm. Staking will not be supported.
This cryptocurrency is available for trading on the following exchanges:
- other exchanges with minor volumes (Koinex, Kyber Network, WazirX).
QuarkChain Price Forecast
Analyzing the official documentation, CoinMarketCap data and user opinions, we identified a number of factors that could affect the price of QKC in one direction or another.
- The coin is traded on many exchanges, including Binance, Kucoin and Gate.io. The whole list can be found at
- At the end of 2018, the team plans to launch Mainnet with a full-fledged wallet. Usually such events have a positive effect on price growth.
- Simulations has been carried out, where the blockchain really showed high performance.
- 1 million transactions per second are only plans of the developers, in the current version of WhitePaper you can see only 100 TPS.
- QuarkChain is not yet a well-known project, so many people do not want to invest money in it.
- General factor: the cryptocurrency market is highly competitive. For example, Ethereum developers plans to switch to sharding technology, which will significantly increase the network capacity.
Since September 2018, the coin started to go out from the bottom. It gradually began to receive new volumes. The number of investors has also begun to grow. However, the Mainnet is still not launched. The team does not violate the deadlines, but in 2018 the projects have no time to stirring up. After the launch of its own network, Quark Chain will be able to fully reveal itself, which will help the crypto to gain a foothold in the market.
Thus, we believe that the cost of QKC coins will gradually increase with acceleration at the end of 2018 and in 2019. See our QuarkChain price predictions in the table below.
|Period||Quarkchain (QKC) Price Predictions|
|End of 2018||$0.05|
Disclaimer: This forecast for the price of Quarkchain (QKC) is not investment advice. Always assess the risks yourself before buying coins and do not put all money in one basket.
Featured image by Pexels.