Cryptocurrencies need mass adoption. Hence, a crypto for those who have teeth should be popular. The DCN coin is fairly affordable, and the project has just begun to develop. Should you hurry with the purchase of Dentacoin, while the dentistry has not switched to the blockchain?
What is Dentacoin?
This is a young project, which is designed to combine the entire world of dentistry with the help of blockchain technology. The Dentacoin Foundation is working to create an ecosystem for dentists, their patients, developers and sellers of dental equipment and products. The development team has the following goals:
- improving public health;
- reducing the cost of dental services;
- an increase in the effectiveness of the “dentist-patient”, and “dentist-supplier” relationships;
- creating a dental community for the rapid exchange of experience and knowledge;
- creation of a logistics platform for dental products.
Only 2 out of 13 developers in the Dentacoin Foundation team are related to dentistry. Analogically, not all project advisors are practicing dentists.
Dentacoin is a Ethereum-based blockchain platform. It provides fast data exchange, payment for goods and services, and creation of smart contracts.
Dentacoin Token (DCN)
The DCN coin was created primarily as a means of paying for dental services. In addition, it is convenient for the purchase of various dental products (e.g. equipment and ordinary toothpaste), both by specialists and ordinary users.
DCN is an ERC-20 token. This means that the turnover of the coin is quite simple, since it is supported by any Ethereum wallet.
You can buy this coin for trading or everyday use on such exchanges as HitBTC, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, LATOKEN and some others. Dentacoin (DCN) has not yet appeared on Binance and other top exchanges. So do not confuse it with Dentcoin, which is available on both Binance and Bittrex.
Dentacoin Apps Perspectives
Already, users have access to such convenient applications (although it would be more appropriate to call them services), in which you can use DCN and even earn:
- Dentacoin Wallet. Problems with storage of the ERC-20 token are unlikely to arise, but the platform’s native wallet is a useful tool;
- Trusted Reviews. This is a single base in which you can read reviews about dentists and leave your own.
- DentaVox questionnaire. This is a service where you can take a simple survey and get a good reward for it, while the survey results create a serious information base.
- Dentacare. This educational app is all about oral hygiene for children and adults.
Applications and services are very interesting and informative. They can help the project improve its potential and market position.
The Platform Development Plans
The main factor in the growth of cryptocurrency in 2019 and 2020 is the attitude of the project team to the BUIDL movement. The development of the platform in 2019 is presented by updating the following things:
- Dentacoin Hub;
- Assurance Mainnet;
- children’s educational games;
- the database of dentistry.
These are not pivotal innovations, but at the same time, the team is looking for ways to improve the already created technological solutions.
Dentacoin (DCN) 2019-2020 Price Prediction and Fundamental Growth Factors
The price of DCN in 2018 dropped significantly. However, the market contributed to this. It is important to pay attention to the fundamental factors that determine the rise and fall in the rate of this cryptocurrency.
- wide client base;
- continuing work to improve the platform;
- the presence of bonuses that contribute to the popularization of the project;
- the price of the coin is presumably at the bottom, which means investors can add it to their portfolio.
- applications and project services are currently more popular and more useful than the crypto itself;
- the Whitelist of the project did not prove the fiasco or lack of success of the top dentistry-related cryptocurrencies.
How Much Will DCN cost?
Dentacoins have every chance to grow. But in 2019 the coin’s value is unlikely to reach great heights. This year will most likely be a year of recovery. In 2020, ATH is unlikely to be happened, but 1 cent per coin is a real result. Everything will depend on the market situation and the enthusiasm of the developers. If the platform shows its viability, then the next few years will be turning points for blockchain dentistry.
Disclaimer: This forecast is for informational purposes only and cannot be used as a guide for investment activities.