Very soon we will witness a new tokensale on the Binance Launchpad IEO platform. This time, the Harmony project and their cryptocurrency ONE earned an honorable place in the lists of the top exchanges. In short, let’s take a look at the main features of the blockchain startup and the nuances of the upcoming tokensale.
What is Harmony (ONE)?
This is a project that offers a new generation of blockchain, based on the idea of sharding. It seems to be an innovation however it looks like an old song about the main thing: scalability, safety, energy efficiency.
What does the Harmony team offers:
- Full scalability due to the “comprehensive” sharding of all components of the blockchain;
- Secure sharding due to the process of distributed randomness generating (DRG);
- Efficient and fast consensus using the linearly scalable BFT algorithm;
- Proof-of-Stake with an adaptive threshold – the network automatically determines the size of the steak for the node, depending on the number of participants, preventing the capture of the fragment, but allowing small players to participate in the consensus;
- Scalable network infrastructure with RaptorQ code;
- Congruent intersharding transactions – direct connection between shards.
There are many interesting ideas. The main thing is to implement them. Quick start has been secured by the popularity of Binance tokensale. Users will start talking about the implementation of the plan much later.
Harmony (ONE): Token Sale Features
The sale will begin on the platform from 27 to 29 May 2019. 1,575,000,000 tokens will be available for purchase (12.5% of the total supply) with a starting price of USD 0.003175 per coin. Do not forget that the sale is paired with BNB. The price in the native exchange currency will be known on “X day”.
Access to IEO will be raffled. We have already written about the new format.
Users will be able to claim a maximum of 5 lottery tickets, depending on their average BNB contribution at the time of the “snapshot” every day for 7 days (8 shots) preceding the date of the lottery. The “snapshot” chart is posted on the information sheet for the future IEO (Initial Exchange Offering) on the Binance website.
The estimated date of listing and getting users’ access to the coin – June 1, 2019. This is not official information!