On March 24, 2019, after five successful tokensales, Binance, a frontmost cryptocurrency exchange, decided to change the rules for trading on the Launchpad platform. The changes for the most part affected the algorithm of users’ access to trading. Their main goal is to ensure righteousness and transparency.
Here are some of the most important changes:
- Declining the practice of “you snooze, you lose.” Selection of users will be carried out in random order.
- In a random order, so-called lottery tickets will be selected. The number of such tickets will range from 1 to 5 per person, depending on the number of BNBs that he / she holds.
- Holding of at least 100 BNBs within 20 days prior to the raffle is the condition for participation in the auction. 5 lottery tickets, which means more chances to win, will be received by holders of 500 or more BNBs.
- The maximum purchase amount, regardless of the project token, will be $500 per ticket. Theoretically, but it is unlikely, someone will be able to purchase a new crypto for $2500 in BNB equivalent.
- The sale of tokens will be carried out automatically according to the winning tickets.
As you see, users who wanna be the first to purchase a new product on the market should always be ready for a token sale. At the same time, the exchange conducts a very powerful stimulation of the purchase of its native cryptocurrency. By the next tokensale at Binance, BNB price will definitely grow. The number of people who wish to participate (not actual participants!) in the IEO lottery should rise. But pumps of the new tokens will clearly not be so fantastic, because automated trading will greatly bring down the hype around them. This will mean more fair and predictable pricing.