BOX Token is a relatively young crypto, which hit cryptocurrency market having good capitalization. It allows it to get in top 200 by market cap. Will its price rise? Let’s try to find out.
What is BOX Token?
Enterprise Token Safe Box is an “enterprise-grade management for crypto assets”. It is designed for safe operations and storage of cryptocurrencies by institutional investors. The platform’s website address is box.la.
Where can you buy BOX tokens? According to Coinmarketcap, they are available at the following cryptocurrency exchanges:
BOX Token Price Prediction for 2019-2020
Factors that may favorably affect the crypto’s price:
- Currently existing predictions (for example, at CoinCheckup) are positive. Many people take into account price predictions on the Internet and, therefore, may buy BOX coins.
- According to the info on the project’s official website, the platform cooperates with Baidu, Chinese technological giant.
- The offered solution may be demanded by institutional investors.
Factors that may unfavorably affect BOX price:
- Top exchanges already have their own custody solutions for institutions.
- We see that the market starts to kick off little cryptos. Delistings at crypto exchanges are frequent events now. Only in-demand projects that offer innovations will survive.
- Website of the project features low informative value. In fact, it is a simple landing page with short overview video. It might be hard to understand the essence of BOX on the basis of its webpage. It looks to be a risk platform at the moment.
- There are a few pieces of information about the project on English websites.
Therefore, the token may be recommended only for short-term investment and trading. To understand its long-term prospects, we need more information available to public.
Well, find our BOX Token forecast for 2019 and 2020 in the table below. It shows average prices that are possible within specified time periods.
|Period||BOX Token Price Predictions|
Disclaimer. This article should not be treated as investment advice. We’ve just expressed our opinion. Always check information on your own before making investment/trading decisions.